[Ansteorra] Re: [Steppes] Aslyn

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Sun Jul 6 13:08:07 PDT 2003

Aslyn has asked me to pass on the following:

Cards can be sent to her at:
417 Boone St
Kilgore, TX 75662

The funeral is to be Tuesday at 10am
at St Luke's United Methodist church
409 East Main
Kilgore
Graveside to follow.  (Aslyn recommends to not attend since it will be outside)
Family and friends will be gathering afterward at the family center which is located next to the church.

The media will be present and in force.  You have been warned. (ie. think traffic and parking space)

Aslyn would also like to add her thanks for your love and kindness.  She also thanks everyone for their prayers.

If you have any questions or need any additional info, please contact me or their Excellencies.

Katya

<<< "Ron Hardy" <rhemail at swbell.net>  7/ 6  1:52p >>>
I spent quite some time with Aslyn and her family yesterday and they are
doing as well as can be expected. The funeral for her dad will be Tuesday at
10am in Kilgore.

They appreciate all of you thoughts and well wishes. If you've tried to call
Aslyn be patient, she is simply overrun with phone calls to return for the
moment and will call you back in a few days.

For now hold your cards and letters and I will get an address to send them
to soon.

Also, her computer is broken and the repair parts were destroyed in the fire
so she'll be offline for awhile if you need to contact her send me an email
and I'll let her know.

Fritz
rhemail at swbell.net