[Ansteorra] Just introducing myself...

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Sun Jul 6 15:14:18 PDT 2003

At 12:01 AM 7/6/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Greetings to all...
>I am Brenna O'dempsy.  I have been apart of the SCA for about two years,
>but I have been more of a voyeur then a real participant... I hope now to
>be more active and hopefully move up in known world... I am a bard
>(Singer, story teller and poet), I am a fencer, and I want to get started
>in archery... I would love to talk with you all... if anyone has any
>advise to give, I am all ears.
>
>The Gypsy Brenna O'dempsy

Welcome soon to Northkeep, we have a ton of stuff going on that you can get
involved in.  Currently there is rapier practice on Tuesdays and Saturdays,
archery on Thursdays and Sundays and we have many fine bards and are
working on getting our bardic nights going again.

Check out our webpage, http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/ and there are many
links about all that is going on here, and ask if you have any other questions.

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra