[Ansteorra] Judging (was:question)

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 9 17:24:28 PDT 2003

How about requiring a judge to say three nice things to each individual
not-nice thing? ;-)

IMHO, I would prefer a judge stay inside their area of expertise.

I, personally, am perfectly capable of judging painting and calligraphy
techniques, but I would be hard put to judge oxcart wheels.  ;-)

Lete Bithespring, Steppes