[Ansteorra] Re: Glaslyn's Artisan of the Flame

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Wed Jul 9 21:27:58 PDT 2003

In a message dated 7/9/2003 12:00:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, ansteorra-request at ansteorra.org writes:

> Yes!  Glaslyn's Artisan of the Flame, coming up August 23 in Lake Dallas.
> One event.  One day.
> Several levels?  Youth, Novice, Title, and our new Bardic
> title.  Possibly
> another that is currently struggling with rules.
>
> Interested??
>
> Gerita

As an Iris and the current Artisan of Glaslyn, you have my offer of help and service, you have but to ask.

For the next Artisan chosen for Glaslyn there are many gifts that go with the title.  The gift of a canton full of wonderful people.  The gift of honor by being chosen to represent them.  The pass down gift of a beautiful cloak to wear and display during the year.  And a basket of gifts to be kept by the artisan which will include engraved glassware and other items I will make and include for the next titled Artisan of the Flame.

I encourage all artisans to come and participate. This is a warm and wonderful competition. Please come enjoy and experience the warmth of Glaslyn.

In service to the Society, the Kingdom and the Dream

HL Asa Hrafnasdottir
Current Artisan of the Flame
Titled Artisan of the Baronies of Stargate and Elfsea
Central Regional Minister of Arts and Sciences