[Ansteorra] A new castle is on the rise.

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Thu Jul 10 14:00:36 PDT 2003

No, the pictures aren't on the website yet. I was kinda hoping to get a bit
further down the proverbial road before we sent them to Ld. Germanicus for
official scrutiny, but it looks like the cat's out'a da bag now, so I'll
have to look in to stepping that one up a notch. I'll speak with HE Armond
this evening and see about getting that handled soon.
Thanks for the interest. The support, prayers and help have been
overwhelming and greatly appreciated.
This project will surely be a sight for the kingdom to behold. ( Beaming
proudly, as if I had anything to do with it )
In service ,  Elrique