[Ansteorra] Found Tudor Garb--Thank You!

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Thu Jul 10 14:19:42 PDT 2003

Greetings again;

Within five minutes of my last post, I received a half-dozen responses
offering garb.  So, thanks, I have what I need.  If you sent a message by
email and have not heard from me directly or indirectly yet, consider
yourself off the hook.
I am, as always, gratified and deeply moved by your generosity of spirit.
No other group of people in my experience has shown themselves to be so
cheerful and eager to help perfect strangers, with no thought of reward.  It
is a gift of spirit  which renews and refreshes me every time I encounter
it.
I would also like to convey similar thanks from Ms. Shore, the photographer
in question.  She could not thank me enough for my willingness to help her,
and said she had encountered nothing but suspicion, misunderstanding and
refusals in the other places she had looked for help.  Her gratitude brought
her to tears.   As you read this, I am sure many of you are thinking, "geez,
what's the big deal?"  In case you have been living under a rock and have
not been buffeted about much in the big, cruel world, let me assure you that
your generosity IS a big deal.  Thank you again.

For Ansteorra and Steppes,

Catrin
Baroness