[Ansteorra] Pennsic Pity Party

Ann gam at door.net
Sun Jul 13 15:13:07 PDT 2003

War is emanate in the Eastern Kingdom's of the Known World. Many of us will prepare and march forth to stand beside our kin in the War. Many will be left behind to guard our own, and pity ourselves that we can not be there. BUT that's okay!! For the Barony of Bonwicke has planned a Pity Party to help our mourning soul's. We have many activities planned.

So plan on joining us of August 9th to mourn the War. Pity is a thing you need to share with all.

Site Fee: Show up with camping gear or sleeping bag to stay at the house. Plenty of floor space available. Site is Maximillian and Anastasiya's Property.

Feast Fee: Pot luck- bring something or have something for the ladies to prepare. Prefer something easy if it's the latter.

Directions: From points East and South. Make your way to I-27 head north past the airport. Take exit 11 (FM 1294) heading west. approximately 10 miles you will come to a gently curve. There will be a crossroad there turn right. You are now on FM 2528. The site is the 7th house. Sign will be posted.

Points North coming down I-27 please take exit 11 and follow previous instruction.

Points West if coming from Brownfield take loop to North Frankford (FM 2528) go past the Walmart and then on to Clovis Hwy (84). Go across railroad tracks, you will come to a stop sign approximately 6 miles continue there that until you come to the 7th house. Signs will be posted.

If coming from Clovis, take the first stop light left across railroad tracks and follow previous instructions.

If you get lost call 741-1828

Hope to you there, if you can not make Pennsic. Remember War in the Western Lands of Ansteorra is just a few weeks away.

The Barony of Bonwicke