[Ansteorra] Knighting of Virgil

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Jul 14 14:54:50 PDT 2003

I have some photos that will be online soon. I will send a message to you
directly, as well as the Ansteorra list, as soon as they are up. While I
have many images from Virgil's Knighting, I have virtually none of the
King's Champion tournament or Sir Alexis the Champion, nor any timely ones
of Master Pendaran's elevation. (Technical difficulties) If any gentles have
good images of these moments they are willing to share, please let me know.

In the service of kingdom & crown, I remain,
Lord Armand Dragonetti