[Ansteorra] Pictures from King's Champion and Coronation

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Wed Jul 16 09:56:10 PDT 2003

Me a culpa. "A good craftsman never blames his tools."  In truth the
fault is with mine eyes, as the envy added rust... how such low thoughts
got onto the image is beyond me :)

I do know that you, a good Chevalier, would never allow your armour, an
accoutrement that is superceded in importance only by your noble steed,
to not be faithfully maintained.

Jean Paul

<snicker>

Carl Chipman