[Ansteorra] Re: Ansteorra Digest, Vol 2, Issue 25

caladin caladin at io.com
Wed Jul 16 12:28:18 PDT 2003

The following place is the best to get rattan IMHO,

"Franks Cane and Rush" in California (714-847-0707,
http://www.franksupply.com/ ),

This link and instructions on how to ask for the rattan to get the best
quality and shipping price are on my
"How to make a sword" page here
http://www.io.com/~caladin/sword.htm

Hope that helps, if you need more shoot me a private email

Caladin-