[Ansteorra] In need of Sticks

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 16 17:52:43 PDT 2003

Renee' Grosvenor wrote:
> I am looking to buy a couple of rattan sticks (with
> the skin on) that are of a good width to make swords
> with.
Are you just looking for a local source? If anyone is interested in,
probably non-local, sources of rattan as well as some useful
information on working with rattan, they might want to look at this
file in the COMBAT section of the Florilegium:
rattan-msg        (49K) 11/ 2/01    Working with rattan. Rattan sources.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/COMBAT/rattan-msg.html

Of course, if anyone has additional sources to add to these, or any
review comments on any of these, please feel free to post them here, or
send them to me by email for possible addition to this file.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com