[Ansteorra] A question about a book

Jenn Kostal genevieve at elfsea.net
Thu Jul 17 04:44:38 PDT 2003

I found a book in an oldy moldy bookshop that looks interesting.  The title is "The Complete and Annotated Nuremberg Chronicle 1493" I believe the publication house was Hartmand Schedel and intro and appendeces by Stephan Fussel.

My question is...is this a worthwhile resource?  It looks like a great find but is very much on the pricy side and I don't want to outlay the money if it is not a good source for something.

If you are knowledgable about this book and have the time to give input I would greatley appreciate it.  Thank you so much.

In Service,
Genevieve de Lironcourt
or Seamus' wife (everyone knows Seamus)
Elfsea