[Ansteorra] Final days to register - Steppes Artisan XVI

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 21 08:57:34 PDT 2003

There are less than two weeks in which to pre-register to compete for the
honor of being named the
Sixteenth Artisan for the Barony of the Steppes.  While pre-registration is
not required, it does assist us in accommodating special requests for
display space, electrical outlets, seating next to certain persons, etc. We
will do our best to accommodate those who arrive without pre-registering,
but sending the information in advance helps with setup and as we prepare
the judging forms.

The form to pre-register for the Steppes Artisan competition is online at
http://www.steppes.org/artisan/preregistration.html.  Please remember to
indicate "SUBMIT" at the end, which sends your application to the Registrar.
Confirmations will be sent.  If you do not receive a confirmation within
twenty-four hours, please check with the Registrar or send it again.  If you
have trouble with the form, email the Registrar at morgancain at earthlink.net
for assistance.

We have table space in three-foot, five-foot, and six-foot sizes.  We also
have open floor space (but we would like to know your needs so we can mark
out the spaces fairly) and space outside for showing large objects.  We can
accommodate persons who need both table and adjoining open space if you
specify that in your registration.  A few spaces in the hall have
electricity available (bring your own cords!), but they are being quickly
requested.

Don't forget, there will also be the competitions for Steppes Rapier
Champion and Steppes Archer, and two lovely meals included in your site fee.
More information (and menus and directions/maps to the site) available on
the event website and in the Black Star ads.

Please feel free to share this on your local lists, for those who do not
receive the Kingdom list.

Thank you!

                                       ---= Morgan, Registrar
                                               Steppes Artisan XVI

"Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea,
 never regains its original dimensions."
                                 ---= Oliver Wendell Holmes
"....look on every exit as being an entrance somewhere else."
        ---= Tom Stoppard, "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" (1967)