[Ansteorra] Gaye Lyn's Round Table Party!!!

Gaye Lyn Howard Shorty_glh at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 21 16:11:03 PDT 2003

Hello Everyone!

     I just wanted to thank everyone who came to the party and brought food and drinks to go with the Shiner basted brisquet Saturday night at my house!
     The spontaneous Geriatrics' Boffer competition, the Bardic, and the dog races around the camp fire were a blast!  They left my sides aching from laughter!  The old stories and old pictures from long ago were great to listen to and look at!!!
     For those who missed it... maybe next time!  For those of you who camped out at my house... come camp out again and party!

                                           Let's Party Again Soon!
                                             Lady Gaye Lyn Burton
                                               of DragonsFire Tor

     P.S.  Keep the maps they have my address and phone number on them!