[Ansteorra] Sound Systems in Court (was Just a Question)

R. Smith russ at randomgang.com
Wed Jul 2 11:53:19 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
> The length of courts could be reduced by
> the Crown allowing the Landeds to hand out more awards.  However, this
> could be seen as reducing the importance of lower level awards, and
> there are many people who may never get the higher level awards.  My
> suggestion, let the Landeds handle AOA level awards, but not the bare
> AOA, unless it is someone from their home group.

Eh?

Either you mean "let the Landeds sign the awards," which wouldn't change the
length of courts, or you mean "let people get the awards from the hand of
the Landeds," which I have to tell you already happens -- perhaps things are
different in the thick of the kingdom, I don't know.  I received my third
award this year, and it was the first one I received from the hand of the
Crown.

So it's hard to understand what your suggestion is, here.

Chandra

--
Lord Chandranath <russ{at}randomgang.com>
"Per pale sable and gules, a decrescent argent."