[Ansteorra] The Stepchildren--again (was Re: Court length)

R. Smith russ at randomgang.com
Wed Jul 2 19:10:46 PDT 2003

> I appeal to you, good Gentles, to think also of us and our time
constraints
> in your deliberations at this time.

I encourage you to reread the message you replied to of mine -- specifically
the "middle ground" suggestion, which might address your concerns.

I am also forced to note that, just as I observed that not EVERYONE'S event
has a Royal presence, that not EVERYONE'S event has scrolls for each
competition, so Jean Paul's suggestion does have relevance without
necessarily terrifying scribes everywhere.  Remember, friends: not every
event is like your group's event. :)

Chandra

--
Lord Chandranath <russ{at}randomgang.com>
"Per pale sable and gules, a decrescent argent."