[Ansteorra] Court suggestion

Scott and Susan MBC71798 at itlnet.net
Fri Jul 4 12:46:49 PDT 2003

I have always been fond of progressive court. Say at the list field they
give some awards, at a tea give other awards, at feast give some, and then
evening court give some. Sitting closer together is a good suggestion, but
as we all know in the Oklahoma/Texas heat, the closer you sit, the hotter
you get. ( the less you want to sit, the more uncomfortable you
get...ECT...)
Ldy Susannah Blackthorne