[Ansteorra] Archery story, please

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jul 6 17:27:15 PDT 2003

Chiara declared:
On Sunday, July 6, 2003, at 05:09 PM, Ansteorra Virtual Scribe wrote:
> Oh yes please!!
>
> The only story I have worth telling is the "your laurel is flammable"
> story
> and everyone has already heard that one.
Ummm. I don't think I've heard that one. You can email it to me if you
think it has been overdone on this list.
Stefan
(and yes, the easiest way to get your name into the Florilegium is
probably to send me an article or message that I might think
interesting enough to add to the Florilegium. Also, I will not add
private email to the Florilegium unless I have explicit permission to
do so.)
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com