[Ansteorra] A Challenge . . . .

Paul DeLisle ferret at hot.rr.com
Tue Jul 8 21:19:27 PDT 2003

*S*...it's simple, Pug... Glaslyn is asking the Irises of Ansteorra to rise
to the challenge of Judging...a task usually reserved (nay, *restricted*) to
the Order of the Laurel. I, for one, am heartened by the offer, and the
trust.
As to the "several levels" ...if a mere Iris may pre-suppose; I assume that
the will be several categories, and the Canton is requesting a plethora of
judges to ensure a solid level of competency.

Alden
(Iris, among others...)