[Ansteorra] Nuttiness closer to Home

Jocelyn Hinkle scribe_ari at lycos.com
Thu Jul 17 14:49:24 PDT 2003

Along this line there is a great book called "The Trenton Pickle Agreement and other Laws"

it is chock-a-block full of silly laws and their states of orgin.

Ari
---
Is there enough of God left, in the dust
between the stars, to dance up more
life than your fragile ego can stand?
Scribe_Ari at Lycos.com