[Ansteorra] Nuttiness closer to Home

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 08:48:57 PDT 2003

Reminds me of a recent bank robbery in Ireland.
Two bank robbers broke into a bank at night. They found a lot of small
vaults. So they broke into all of them. But instead of valuables, they found
each vault had a single, small container of what looked like vanilla
pudding. So they ate all the pudding they could and left. The next day the
local newspaper reported someone had broken into the local sperm bank.
Talk about gross.