[Ansteorra] Morgan's Observation

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Wed Jul 23 16:26:47 PDT 2003

The amount of travel one does has long been a bone of contention in several
areas.  I would encourage folks to remember the size of *this* Kingdom.
This may explain why it is rare to see folks from one end of the Kingdom in
the other end.  Even being in the middle of the Kingdom, I'll seldom make 8
hour drives to an event.

Plus, traveling is a two way thing.

Personally, I'd like to do more traveling.  But one weekend a month for
Shire work parties (to take care of Shire equipment), one weekend a month
brush clearing out at Camp Finlayson, maybe a trip to an event (depending on
work schedule) and one weekend a month to try to catch up on everything
else.  In 5 weekend months I get a freebee to do whatever with.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.