[Ansteorra] Travel Warning to Pennsic

Chris Zakes moondrgn at austin.rr.com
Tue Jul 29 13:03:05 PDT 2003

At 07:34 AM 7/29/03 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi, y'all:
>
>This just getting passed around from Atlantia - reminiscent of the recent
discussion here that has it illegal to drive at night with just running
lights (which I thought was something obvious, but I guess some people have
really bright running lights); see the note in this report about
taillights, which explains that law:

Actually, there are some cars (such as our Chevy Astro) that are designed
so that any time the car is driving, the headlights are on. I think that
when you actually turn the headlight switch to "on" they get a bit
brighter, and that's when the tail lights come on, too. It's possible that
that's what they're talking about.

	-Tivar Moondragon