[Ansteorra] Boffer at Defender of The Fort

Jeff Cargill caedmon_l at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 13:05:02 PDT 2003

I am pleased to announce, that there will be a Youth Combat "Boffer" tournament at Raven's Fort "Defender of The Fort" September 20, 2003.

I will be there to offer authorizations for children and parents, and to answer any questions regarding weapons and/or armor  standards.  I will have some loaner armor and weapons.  Children will still need there own sports cups, long sleeves and light gloves.

I will have more information the closer we get to the event regarding the tournament time.  I want to try to run on time so the kids don't get so hot just waiting in armor.

I hope to see everyone there.

Caedmon

Jeff Cargill    (512)273-2957