[Ansteorra] Travel Warning to Pennsic

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 30 11:59:27 PDT 2003

My 2001 Blazer turns on the Headlights, taillights and all when it gets
close to dark. There is a way to turn them off but it only works till you
turn off the ignition. You have to do it every time you start the "car". I
also need more light than the parking lights put out.

plachoya

humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra