[Ansteorra] RE: Queens Champion

Gerald Norris jerryn at houston.rr.com
Wed Jul 30 18:34:15 PDT 2003

Plachoya wrote:

Who is our new Queen's chamion? What things of interest happened?

plachoya who could not attened.

Good Plachoya,

While it saddened me to note that your smiling coutenance did not grace the
field last Saturday, please feel proud to note that her majesty was graced
with a total of 62 potential champions, each man and woman who vied for the
title of Her Majesties champion were a vote that this is a good and gracious
Queen.

The fighting was fierce, and I am pleased to say that not once was foul
called or warning given; each of the competitors upheld all that we consider
fair and just.

In the final round (if age hasn't take my memory yet) Don Aaron Harper
fought Don Brendan McKewan.  In the end, Don Brendan won the tournament and
the honor to be called Queen's Champion.

At the court that evening, Cadet Brian MacCael received a blade from the
hands of Her Serpentine Excellency for his valor on the field through the
day.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
HL Gerald of Leesville
Ravenskald of Ravensfort
A bard of Stargate
Kingdom Ansteorra