[Ansteorra] Greetings

William Willett liamgordon at military.com
Sun Jun 1 07:34:23 PDT 2003

Greetings unto the Populace:

    I apologize again for the bandwidth, but
since there are so many people in the Kingdom
that would appreciate this info, it's the only
way I could get this word out...

    I'm coming home sometime in June.  So, if
everyone would be so kind as to get their
armour and weapons ready, I need to get into
fighting shape and will risk all kinds or
bruises and sore spots.

    Thank you to everyone who showed their
support (and their continuing support) for the
troops over here.

In Service to the Dream

Ld. Liam Gordon