[Ansteorra] Baronial Champions

Eva Mehlhose alexscribe at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jun 1 08:24:26 PDT 2003

hmmm.......
now curiosity is killing the proverbial cat.....
where have you met this other Mistress Alex? Who is also a scribe? grin....
Alex (who has lived in 5 Kingdoms to date, Ansteorra not being amongst them
so far)

> Hooraaaay! Well done Eleanor & Sebastian!
>
> K. Maestra Alex :), you can't have any more of our treasures! :) I think
we've sent you enough. Care to send us a couple :)?! Share and share alike!
> Funny, I know 1 Laurel named Mistress Alex and I've now heard of you ...
Maestra Alex ... and both of you are scribes! :)
>                    Celeste

Championship
> > and his lovely lady wife Lady Eleanore Cleavely won the Bardic
Competition
> > singlehandedly amongst fierce competitors.
> >
> > Ansteorra being their former home and many friends and family left
behind,
> > it is my wish to share these tidings with you. Their journey to our
lands
> > was wrought with hardships, as you can see, they are adapting admiringly
> > well.
> >
> > Ansteorra, thank you for sharing your riches with SunDragon, first Count
> > Gunthar, now these two.....grin....
> > Who's next?
> >
> > Bowing respectfully and grinning like a cheshire cat
> > Maestra Alex the Scribe,  OL
> > Barony of SunDragon
> > Atenveldt

> As the bird, we must all learn to fly free. Like the fleur-de-lys, we are
all of us three parts of one ... mind, body, and most of all ... spirit.