[Ansteorra] Kitty needs home-ADDITION

txladyjuliana txladyjuliana at mail.ev1.net
Mon Jun 2 15:59:58 PDT 2003

Greetings,
  Please pardon the intrusion. I have a very sweet kitty that is in need of a good home. I live in the Houston area. Her name is Crystal. Crystal is about 2 years ,spayed and declawed. She was this way when she came to stay with me. She has lovely long white and gray fur. She has a white face with a gray mask. She has been an only cat and is not adjusting well to 4 others, or maybe they are not adjusting to her. She has always been an indoor kitty. I have had her 3 weeks and she seems not to have any bad habits (getting on cabinets, playing with the garbage, running outdoors, or missing the litter box). Please will someone give her a good home?

Juliana Foulare
mka Dianna
936-520-1803

P.S.  I will deliver said kitty or meet someone w/in a 4 hr. drive.