[Ansteorra] Princess's Tea at Kings College

AMBERD at flash.net AMBERD at flash.net
Tue Jun 3 11:47:07 PDT 2003

sent on behalf of Avery Shaw...

Hola folks,

I talked with HRH at Warlord, and she had not heard of
the idea of a
Princess' Tea, but when told what it was, she thought
it was a good
idea.  Therefore...I am trying to organize one for
King's College.  I
have talked to HE Serafena about it, and she has
agreed to provide some
food, and I have sent a missive to the autocrats
asking for space
near the end of the day so as not to conflict with any
of the
classes...but have not heard back yet.

But, assuming all is ok, there will be a Princess' Tea
for all non-
White Scarf Rapier fighters at King's College in
Bjornsborg in a week
and a half.  More details to follow.

Thank you,
Avery Shaw
Aubrey's
Ansteorra

P.S. Can someone forward this to Ansteorra.net?  I am
not on it.
Thanks, A