[Ansteorra] Gate volunteers for Kingdom Heraldic & Scribal

Gróa groa at houston.rr.com
Thu Jun 5 20:13:59 PDT 2003

Greetings all!

I am Gróa Ulfsdottir and I am one of the gate coordinators for the upcoming Kingdom Heraldic & Scribal Symposium.  M'lady Alessandra and I are looking for a few volunteers to work at gate at the symposium.  Shifts are one hour long and duties will be divided between two people.  If you are interested in volunteering, please contact either myself or Alessandra at the following e-mail addresses:

groa at houston.rr.com
lady_wyrmclaw at sbcglobal.net

In Service,
Lady Gróa Ulfsdottir
Co-gate coordinator
Kingdom Heraldic & Scribal Symposium, 2003