[Ansteorra] Vivats to the KWDS staff!

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Mon Jun 9 07:20:30 PDT 2003

I'd like to be the first to congratulate the College of Three Bridges,
Lord Philip White, and the event staff from around the Knowne World for
a truly wonderful Knowne World Dance and Music Symposium.

A lot fo hard work and planning went into the event, and I was pleased
to see so many people chipping in to put forth an incredible event.
Everyone I saw was having a wonderful time, and I enjoyed visiting with
old friends I have not seen in a long time.

Lochac will have a hard act to follow in 2005!

VIVAT!

Rixende

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com