[Ansteorra] Crown Tournament Photos

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Sun Jun 1 16:55:02 PDT 2003

Great Pics Zubedyah, thanks for sharing..

Don't know if you want text additions, but if you do, regarding this
photo:

http://www.stormreaver.net/sca/crown/photos/fightwatch15.jpg

Its Sir Romanius on my right, Master Airklee Wolf on his right, and HL
Marke von Manz on my left.  I can't see or remember who it was on
Marke's left.

Again, thanks for pics and the journal was cool.

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com
http://www.nomadics.com