[Ansteorra] Court At Bryn Gwlad

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Sun Jun 1 17:10:26 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/1/2003 5:25:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
arabella at elfsea.net writes:

> I was told that that my Pelican, Sir Pendaran Glamorgan, was announced to
> become a Laurel at Coronation in July.  Yeah!!!
>
> How long has it been since we've had a triple peer made?
>
> Also congrats to His Excellency Don Llywellyn Gruffydd for his Iris of
> Merit.
>
> What other awards were given this weekend?
>
> HL Arabella de Montacute, very proud protégé

In order of their appearance:

Audette des Grenouilles:  Golden Martlett
Robert the Scholar:  Muse of Bryn Gwlad
Juana Ynez Balzan:  AoA
Thomas of Tenby:  Order of the Dreigau Bryn, 5th Baron of Bryn Gwlad
William Artz:  AoA
Shaun ui' Lochlain:  AoA
Caedmon:  AoA, Sable Falcon
Elenor D'Erisby:  Sable Crane
Madog Cochfarf (aka "Og"):  Sable Comet

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden           Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.
Halberd Pursuivant                      Taxman, Longhorn and other things
Barony of Bryn Gwlad                  pkieferjr at aol.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra                  "A Smith-and-Wesson beats five aces."