[Ansteorra] Clarification: Princess's Tea at Kings College

Sean Hertzberg s_hertzberg at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 17:16:09 PDT 2003

Thank you Amerinda for sending this while I was away from my mail.

Attention all Rapier fighters in Ansteorra that are not members of the Order
of the White Scarf.

At the request of Her Royal Highness Cateau D'Ardennes there will be a
Princess' Tea held at King's College in Bjornsborg in a week and a half.  A
pavillion has been made available from 2:30-5:15 and HE Sarefina has
gracially agreed to provide munchies.  ;)

So come, meet our new Princess, discuss rapier in Ansteorra, and have fun!

In Service,
Avery Shaw