[Ansteorra] ISO Gunnora

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 10 11:27:29 PDT 2003

My husband is acquainted with a man who buys the sites as they come open. He
tries to sell them back to the original owner, since creating a new site and
"branding" it to customers is a bitch.

The sites are gobbled up by worldwide opportunists (as a polite euphemism)
as soon as the due date is past and the name is released. They are on line
doing this 24/7/365.

The man has resold sites for thousands of dollars. He plans to hold on to
the better-named ones and use their sales as his retirement, since he only
spends about $15.00 per year per site.

Sorrowfully,
Lete