[Ansteorra] overhead projectors

domino7 at texas.net domino7 at texas.net
Wed Jun 11 07:55:15 PDT 2003

Hi Everyone,

We have several overhead projectors (yeah, the ones from your good old school
days) for sale. They are used, but in good, working condition. We would be
willing to bring some to King's College this weekend if anyone is interested in
buying them. They are great for classes, art projects; and transparencies can
be made at most copy shops or on your own computer.

The cost is $40 cash (sorry, no checks) New, they are over $100.

Please contact us privately if you are interested in buying one.

Grace and Peace,

Jovian
Skleros