[Ansteorra] Re: 16th C. Italian clothing

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jun 16 21:36:58 PDT 2003

Oops. For some reason copying and pasting Brianna's address copied it
as an image and not text. Grumble.
Here is her contact info again.
Brianna Gribble <brizie_06 at yahoo.com>

Stefan
-----------------
I've gotten a few messages from a SCA newcomer looking for information
on a particular 16th Century Italian dress. I seem to remember some
folks on this list doing dresses from that time period, although I
don't remember if they were doing Ital. Ren. or another region.

Please remember that she is not on this list, so copy her by email for
any info sent to this list or email her directly. Although copies of
information for the Florilegium are always of interest.

Thanks,
    Stefan

--
[ image.tiff of type image/tiff deleted ]
--

--
[ image.tiff of type image/tiff deleted ]
--

> The "people" I owuld like to be part of are the Italians.  The exact
> dress that I like and want to figure out the time period to is at
> http://pweb.jps.net/~lynnmcm/miditalian.html.  The maker of the dress
> has been able to give me a little bit of info and I think it will be
> enough.  My modern location is in Van Wert, Ohio which is also the
> Barony of the Red Dragon(i think).  The maker of the dress that is
> simalar to the one that i found but can no longer find says that she
> thinks Peacock says that it is from 1560.  Thank you for all of your
> help, Bri

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com