[Ansteorra] Other cookery storage question

Beth Turner nellwynn0 at lycos.com
Tue Jun 17 11:47:02 PDT 2003

I was going through my saved messages and ran across this again.  Pardon the late comment.

If you flat can't get the pot to season for some unknown reason, use it to make rose and/or peony beads.  If you boil them down in an unseasoned true cast iron pot, you get the loveliest black material with which to make beads.  Put rose oil on your fingers when you role them and they even smell good.

Nell de Percy