[Ansteorra] ISO Lady Cecilia

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 11:32:57 PDT 2003

Greetings,

Pardon the bandwidth, but I have made a mistake.  Lady Cecilia, late of Elfsea and now living in Tempio, called me the other night and got my voice mail box.  Unfortunately I fat-fingered the wrong button and erased the message with the phone number.

She called again this morning, but did not leave the number this time.

If any of you has contact with this gracious Lady, please ask her to call me again, and leave the number again, or forward my email address to her.

Thank you for your assistance,

Your humble (and seriously clumsy) servant,

Colin McCrandall

Tempio

(Bad mailer! No biscuit!)

Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda