[Ansteorra] Just a Question

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Mon Jun 30 04:50:18 PDT 2003

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 19:04:25 -0700 (PDT) Chandra Krauss
<coffeelater at yahoo.com> writes:

> If you were referring to my second suggestion, you will note that I
> suggest not
> mentioning why they were called up.

        Actually, I wrote that before reading your post, and only tacked
on the rest as an afterthought after I saw it. Good point.

> As to my first suggestion, I was not posing an all around cure only
> attempting
> to offer an alternative to the "run of the mill" Lord and Lady.

        Nor was I suggesting you had, or should have to. Nonetheless, the
Crown is not always available to address the problem.

In Joyful Service,

      Iain MacCrimmon

                    Cave Tyranniam Timorium Suorum