[Ansteorra] Baronial Champions

Tausha Walker celeste_namron at post.com
Sun Jun 1 02:43:37 PDT 2003

Hooraaaay! Well done Eleanor & Sebastian!

K. Maestra Alex :), you can't have any more of our treasures! :) I think we've sent you enough. Care to send us a couple :)?! Share and share alike!
Funny, I know 1 Laurel named Mistress Alex and I've now heard of you ... Maestra Alex ... and both of you are scribes! :)
                   Celeste