[Ansteorra] Baronial Champions

Don and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 1 08:37:04 PDT 2003

Mistress Alix Tiberga of Aachen Lives up in Namron Ansteorra. (Norman OK) SO
different Mistress Alix unless you make it a practice to violate the laws of
physics. Not that I would put that past any Scribe......

Darius of the Bells
(A very Proud Laurel who posted to our baronial list befor Eleanore's foster
Laurel posted to the kingdom list :P )

> hmmm.......
> now curiosity is killing the proverbial cat.....
> where have you met this other Mistress Alex? Who is also a scribe?
grin....