[Ansteorra] Thatch Roofing

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 10 09:42:12 PDT 2003

My non-playing husband gets lots of hunter-related catalogs which have
camoflage material items in grassy-looking and reed-looking patterns. Some
catalogs are so full of it that there are sheets, curtains, couches, and
dishes in those patterns, not to mention hunting blinds, camping gear and
clothing.
How would that work? I don't know about the flamability of the material,
tho'.

Lete Bithespring
(Jes askin'...)