[Ansteorra] Armour on EBay

Stacy E. Dickey medievalbelle at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 10:48:40 PDT 2003

> From: DonnelShaw at aol.com
> Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 11:24:24 EDT
> Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Armour on EBay
> To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
>
> --
> From the discription we need to see a picture of the shield

   The seller lives in Tampa, not far from a friend of mine. The
friend just told me he's going to check it out today or tomorrow, in
person. He thought to ask about the shield and why it isn't pictured,
but I don't know what the answer was about that. They said it's
19"x32" inches... which is a *very* standard size/shape for Trimarian
shields. I'm sure my friend will be able to figure it out and will
make a post to the Trimaris banster list. If no one claims it, he
plans on making the purchase for loaner gear.

Au Dieu,
Lady Colete

=====

"Ah, I'm not a hero or anything. I just like to hit people in the head."  ~Nelson from The Simpsons