[Ansteorra] Worlds Oldest Chocolate found!

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Thu Jun 12 11:25:48 PDT 2003

Article Quoted from http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s878479.htm

World's oldest chocolate on display
The oldest surviving piece of chocolate has gone on display in America.

The small lump of chocolate, which is estimated at around 1,500 years
old, is drawing crowds at New York's American Museum of Natural History.

It was recently discovered at the bottom of a vessel shaped like a deer
in the tomb of a Honduran king.

"I think it is the Rosetta stone of chocolate," one man commented.

"This is the oldest piece of chocolate, 1,500 years old. It doesn't look
a day over 1,400," a woman said.

"It looks like the oldest chocolate," another woman laughed. "I'm trying
to be [impressed]."

In Service to sweet toothes everywhere,
Rixende

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com