[Ansteorra] Re: Conroe Hotels

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Tue Jun 24 14:05:38 PDT 2003

The Comfort Inn at the outlet mall exit in Conroe use to be one of the best
around that area and a little more quiet than the ones one exit north of there.
 Been a coulple of years since I've stayed there, though.  Used to spend at
least a 3 or 4 days there a month when traveling.  Was easy on/off the highway
and better than average perks, cont. breakfast or a Cracker Barrell and Texas
Cafe with in walking distance.  Be sure to mention your Triple A membership or
NRA membership, govt. , etc. - these'll usually get you a discounted rate at
any of the motels/hotels.  The only time I really had a hard time finding
accomodations in that area was during the golf tournaments.

But like I said - I haven't stayed there in a couple of years and things can
change.  Your results may vary.

Asa