[Ansteorra] Coronation Hotels

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at attbi.com
Tue Jun 24 20:36:40 PDT 2003

Xene here:  I did a little on-line research on the hotels.  Your mileage may
vary.

The Days Inn is cheap (49.50 a night - smoking only left available), but the
picture of the place looks really  run down. They have a continental
breakfast and guest laundromat.
http://www.daysinn.com/DaysInn/control/Booking/check_avail

 The Baymont Inn is 59.00 a night for 2 double beds for the Blue Sky Promo.
Lobby Breakfast  Check this out:
http://www.baymontinns.com/moreinfo.cfm?hotelID=0547

I couldn't find the Holiday Inn  that is listed on the Coronation site.

The Comfort Inn has a free deluxe continental breakfast at 67.45 a night for
the Internet User's rate.
http://www1.choicehotels.com/ires/en-US/html/Availability

The La Quinta is 67.50 a night on the Promotional Rate. It's not on the
Coronation site, so there might not be a lot of SCA people there, but it
looks nice, too.There is a complimentary continental breakfast. They have
laundry facilities.
http://www.lq.com/lq/reservations/property_overview/propertyProfile.do?ident
=LQ259&propId=259

The Best Western is north of the site - which means it is closer to home for
me - in Willis.  It is 65.00 a night for 2 Queen sized beds BWI Best rate.
There is a continental breakfast.
http://www.bestwestern.com/prop_44457_bookrq

The Country Inn and Suites is a Radisson Hotel.  This one looks like the
best at 49.00 a night  - the Internet Saver Rate- and very nice looking
hotel.  It's further south than the site, though. Maybe too far to drive.
They have a coin-operated laundry and continental breakfast.
http://www.countryinns.com/hoteldirectory/hotelbio.jsp?hotelCode=TXWOODLA&or
igin=Rates%20And%20Availability&backURI=%2Freservation%2FrateSearch.do%3Fhot
elCode%3DTXWOODLA%26viewAll%3DY%26dno%3D07110307130320%26smokingPref%3DA%26a
ccessibleRoom%3Don

  I hope this helps.  You can also check the Huntsville hotels.  It's not as
far as the site, coming from the north, and you don't have the late night
traffic.

  See ya there!!

  Mistress Xene