[Ansteorra] Just a Question

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 29 10:21:57 PDT 2003

At the risk of beating a dead horse.  Why should His Majesty have to get within dagger range?  His word should be heard from one end of this Kingdom to the other.  And he should never have had to say anything!?

Colin

Karolus <Karolus at gte.net> wrote:
Ah but you failed to see the part where the King would walk right UP to
them. It's alot easier to pretend it's not you when they are over 300 feet
away and when the King is less than 2 feet from you being very specific to
who he is talking to.

Karolus