[Ansteorra] RE:Just a Question ?

Dave Jordan wulfgar at hot.rr.com
Sun Jun 29 12:04:46 PDT 2003

If our good gentles continue to show their contempt of our courts, why
not immediately identify one or more of the miscreants and escort them
in shame from that court?   (This is done to maintain order in mundane
courts) and publish their names along with the reason for the removal
from the premises.

If they desire notoriety and recognition for ignoring chivalry and the
courtly graces, bless them with it!  Perhaps 'twould be a bit excessive,
but then mayhaps it would drive home the point!

In Service to the Dream,

Wulfgar von Regensburg
wulfgar at hot.rr.com